Keeping up to date and ready for inspection
Birmingham: Friday 3rd May, 2019. Venue: Fazeley Studios
As the CQC change their approach to inspecting dental practices and develop the Key Lines of Enquiry, the team have to be prepared. The CQC’s increased focus on well led is identifying that some practices lack the leadership capacity or capability to stay on top of compliance. This day is essential training for registered managers/practice owners etc. to increase their competence and make them capable compliance leaders.
Join us on this fun and interesting day to be up to date on the latest in compliance and find out what you need to do to pass the next inspection. We use our research and feedback from 2500 member practices each year to update this course and give you the latest information. This year we’ll be covering GDPR. 2019 CQC Key Lines of Enquiry changes, harassment in the workplace and HR management. Our speakers will tell you what you need to do and how to do it.
- The new KLOEs in 2019 – Alex O’Neill
- Tips and hints to stay on track with compliance
- Effective HR and employment law update – Karen Penfold
- Equality, dignity and human rights – Karen Forzenka
- How to manage complaints – Amit Rai
- How to be GDPR compliant
- The Data Security and Protection Toolkit
It’s an informative and practical day out for all the team, where we’ll also cover how CODE’s approach to ‘quality assurance’ helps practices pass inspections with iComply. Join us to find out how to stay compliant and be ready for your next inspection.
The seminar provides 6 hours CPD and includes refreshments and course documentation for only £195+vat for CODE iComply members and £225+vat for non-members. The seminar is being held at Fazeley Studios, 191 Fazeley Street, Birmingham. Find out more about the venue here.
To increase understanding about CQC compliance, GDPR, HR management and workplace equality in order to help practices pass inspections
This course aims to meet GDC Development Outcomes A AND B
- To explore the CQC’s 2018 Key Lines of Enquiry
- To provide solutions to key HR management challenges
- To share Code’s total GDPR solution for dental practices
- To examine equality issues and sexual harassment in the workplace
By the end of the day you should be able to:
- Identify changes to make in your practice and prepare for your next inspection
- Increase team understanding re: GDPR and Equality
- Take steps to prevent harassment in your practice
- Reduce the risk of employee tribunal claims