Keeping up to date and ready for inspection
Birmingham: Friday 3rd May, 2019. Venue: Fazeley Studios
As the CQC change their approach to inspecting dental practices and develop the Key Lines of Enquiry, the team have to be prepared. The CQC’s increased focus on well led is identifying that some practices lack the leadership capacity or capability to stay on top of compliance. This day is essential training for registered managers/practice owners etc. to increase their competence and make them capable compliance leaders.
Join us on this fun and interesting day to be up to date on the latest in compliance and find out what you need to do to pass the next inspection. We use our research and feedback from 2500 member practices each year to update this course and give you the latest information. This year we’ll be covering CQC inspection, risk assessing, 2019 CQC Key Lines of Enquiry changes, Complaints handling and HR management. Our speakers will tell you what you need to do and how to do it.
- Meet a CQC inspector – Sandra Smith, CQC Inspector
- New CQC regulations overview. The new KLOEs and being Well-led in 2019 – Alex O’Neill, Head of CODE Professional Services
- HR and employment law update. How to manage your team to avoid problems – Karen Penfold, Head of CODE HR Department
- 2019 Compliance Update. What’s new and what you have to do – Alex O’Neill, Head of CODE Professional Services
- Keeping patients happy. How to manage complaints – Amit Rai, Senior Advisor to CODE
- How to perform a risk assessment – Stuart Mann
It’s an informative and practical day out for all the team, where we’ll also cover how CODE’s approach to ‘quality assurance’ helps practices pass inspections with iComply.
Join us to find out how to stay compliant and be ready for your next inspection.
The seminar provides 6 hours CPD and includes refreshments and course documentation for only £195+vat for CODE iComply members and £225+vat for non-members. ADAM members also benefit from the same discounts as CODE iComply members.
The seminar is being held at Fazeley Studios, 191 Fazeley Street, Birmingham. Find out more about the venue here.
To increase understanding about CQC compliance, HR management, risk assessment and complaints handling in order to help practices pass inspections
This course aims to meet GDC Development Outcomes A, B and D
- To explore the latest Key Lines of Enquiry and how to be ‘Well-led‘ in 2019
- To provide solutions to key HR management challenges
- To outline risk assessment principles and correct template adoption
- To discuss complaints handling and the 2018 principles
- Identify changes to make in your practice and prepare for your next inspection
- Increase team understanding of risk assessment
- Take steps to improve offline and online complaint handling
- Reduce the risk of employee tribunal claims